There are times in life when it pays to be picky, and also selecting a safety cam for your home is among those times. You’re charging it with a major task– keeping an eye on your house and family around the clock.
The Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro is a standout in its class, with clever attributes that no other safety and security cam has. As part of a complete Vivint Smart Home security system, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro signs up with a suite of various other clever tools that supply enhanced protection and also visibility, including:
- Smart locks – It’s easy to fail to remember to lock up, especially when you’re hurrying around to leave on schedule or your youngsters are going and coming throughout the day. With Vivint clever locks, you’ll never have to bother with locking up or obtaining locked out. Open your door from another location by means of the Vivint Smart Home app, or set personalized regulations to secure immediately.
- Robbery detection – Door and window sensors sound the alarm system if your home is gotten into, while indoor activity sensing units spot activity when you’re away. The alarm functions to terrify potential thieves away while informing our 24/7 surveillance facility that a breach has taken place.
- Protection – Top-tier house safety and security system with the latest modern technologies readily available.
- Integration – One system where every little thing collaborates, controlled from a single application.
- Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro – It has the optics, intelligence, and also deterrent to shield plan shipments and also maintain your porch risk-free. Smart Visitor Detection, night vision, Vivint Smart Clips, and an intuitive mobile app update you on any kind of task outside your door.
Vivint Camera – Not Recording Clips.
If your doorbell electronic camera is online and you have the ability to see the online feed, however, Vivint camera not recording clips when it ought to be, there are a couple of things you can inspect to fix the issue.
- Initially, make certain that your video camera is set to record when a site visitor is spotted. Learn exactly how to check this setup from your Vivint Sky App.
- The next setup is to check your visitor discovery settings. You can readjust the site visitor detection settings from your SkyControl panel. If you have actually adjusted your settings and you are still not seeing any clips taped, chat with or email a Smart Home Specialist for extra aid.
- If you can not find the site visitor discovery settings on your panel and are having problems with the quantity of recordings your Vivint electronic camera is taking, please contact our Smart Home Specialists.
Choosing Vivint means you’re obtaining the very best in smart home technology and that includes security electronic cameras: 1080p HD pan, resolution and also zoom functions, and wide-angle lenses that give you a fuller image. Also with Vivint Playback you obtain 30 days of continuous video recording, flexible viewing alternatives, as well as low-cost, high-capacity storage. When you choose one of the most effective home protection systems on the market, you obtain comfort knowing that residence and also whatever in it is shielded.